Ruby Gemstone Wholesaler in India (Jaipur)
As a Wholesaler and Suppliers of Gemstone in Jaipur India, we always welcome buyers who place order in bulk quantity. Our motto is Customer's satisfaction. Our products always carry certification of authenticity. We offering Ruby Stone which belonging to the corundum family, is one of the most sought-after cardinal gems all around the world after diamonds, sapphires, and derives its name from Latin ‘ruber’ meaning ‘red’. The greater the darkness of the stone, the higher its value. Owing to its divine crimson shade and powerful properties, it is one of the largest selling stones in the jewelry business. This deep crimson-colored certainly casts a spell at the first sight of the viewer. It has been very rightly crowned as the ‘King of the Gemstones’. Generally, Ruby Stones are naturally mined across many major countries of the world but often subjected to heat treatments. These heat treatments in turn help refine the depth and transparency, improvise shades of the stone, and also making readying them for jewelry preparation.
Ruby Gemstone: Source & Mining
The precious gem of Ruby was first naturally found and mined across Myanmar, Thailand, Afghanistan, Australia, and Japan. But later deposits were also found in Nepal, Pakistan, Tanzania, Vietnam. All the gems extracted from gem gravels are for the most part subjected to some heating process before final use. While mining rubies, often another gemstone called Spinel is found as a by-product. One must pay close attention to differentiate between the two. Over the last couple of years, lab-grown rubies have also been seen entering the market. Interestingly, Rubies also have a presence in Bible and were believed to have grown on trees from buds to stones. It is for this reason that many a culture around the world believes in the holistic and auric power of Ruby Gem.
Studying Worth of Natural Ruby Stone
Rubies, like all other gemstones, derive value from the 4 C’s; Cut, Carat, Color, and Clarity. The most important of these dimensions is the color of Ruby Gemstone. The color accounts for hue, tone, and saturation levels. Though the dominant color of rubies is red, often shades of dark pink are also found and hence regarded as Pink Sapphires. Caution must be exercised here. Clarity refers to the presence of small needle-like ‘silks’ or rutiles. These tiny fractures are a must in all naturally found stones and serve as a mark of identification. Cut considers natural cut and custom cut stones depending upon the purpose of use. Whereas Carat takes into account the weight and depth of the stone.
Incredible Benefits of Wearing Natural Ruby (Manik)
- According to astrological science, Natural Ruby is the stone for Sun and thus infuses qualities like positivity, passion, energy in the wearer.
- Often wearing Manik Stone brings about a lot of confidence, sharpness, and status in the person and also aids in improving depressive conditions. It is very popular among students, Media Personnel, Business People, and those in powerful positions seeking fame.
- If health is the criteria, this stone is immensely beneficial for those suffering from chronic stomach and digestive issues.
Genuine Ruby As a Piece of Jewelry
- The dark red color of Genuine Ruby Stone has the power to turn a hundred heads and make a powerful statement. Undoubtedly it is jewellers’ first choice when it comes to designing bracelets, pendants, and finger-rings.
- Large-sized rubies are most expensive and valuable. They can be used as a centerpiece along with other small stones like diamonds to make statement ornaments.
- Or else if looking for stones that are attractive yet affordable, go for small-sized rubies and pair them up with gold, pearls, or other stones.
- Natural Uncut Ruby when worn as a single pendant in a gold necklace are sheer elegance and magnificence personified.
- The latest trends also show the contrast pairing up of Deep Red Ruby and classic green emeralds, pulling of the finest of the fine taste.