July Birthstone – Ruby
July-born people get to enjoy the most flamboyant gemstone – Ruby. The Latin word “ruber” means red and that’s the word from which the name Ruby has been derived. During ancient times, Ruby was coined as the “king of precious stones” and this Ruby Gemstone has mystical powers to it. Ruby signifies flames, youth, energy, and power in Indian astrology. Inevitably passionate because of its fiery red color, Rubies are often a part of fairy tales and fantasies. The pigeon red ruby shade of this gemstone with a tinge of purple color is the rearrest of its kind found in nature and is priced high in the jewelry market.
Ruby July Birthstone: Astrological Purpose
This lustrous gemstone exudes vitality and vigor and it is very powerful to bring incredible positive change in the wearer’s life. According to Vedic astrology, Ruby Stone is connected with Sun and the enigma of this gemstone amplifies nobility, increases mental health, and drives out all negativities from the life of the person who wears this alluring gemstone.
- In past eras, some people believed that this exquisite July Birthstone could predict an unforeseen danger, and the color of the ruby would darken to signify it. Now in modern times, it is often worn to ward off evil eyes.
- Rubies are suggested by astrologers as a natural remedy to overcome material discord among the couple since it is thought to rekindle the romance.
- If you yearn to build your name in your profession and attract fame, then Rubies helps you horn your creativity, build your confidence to curate a successful career.
Healing Properties of Ruby Gemstone
Like other gemstones, Ruby has an innate ability to heal the energies in your life.
- Rubies are well-known to improve blood circulation, improve eyesight and restore strength.
- Natural Ruby Stones are recommended to those who have a weak planetary position of Sun as these people often suffer from cardiac problems, and unbalanced heartbeat.
- Rubies help relieve digestion problems, problems related to the backbone, and also diarrhea.
Ruby Birthstone Rings, Earrings, Pendant Necklace Jewelry
Rightly Earrings the status of being one of the most precious gemstones, jewelry embedded with ruby is a thing of style and luxury. It has been the love of several people for decades now because it adds such elegance, charm, and power to the personality.
A lot of people wear a large center ruby intercepted with dazzling diamonds, on the specified finger to harness its powers. A Necklace Studded with rubies complementing your gown can never go wrong when you want to stand out from everyone else at a social gathering. On a date night don’t forget to wear those sparkling Red Ruby Earrings to make him fall head over heels for you at first sight.