September Birthstone - Sapphire
September month born individuals call Sapphire
their birthstone. The moment you hear that name, tantalizing violet-blue gem flashes in front of your eyes. You will be surprised to know that Sapphire occurs in other colors, but the rich blue color is the most sought after. Sapphire has been long associated with royalty, trust, fidelity, and romance, and hence has been a popular choice of Engagement Rings
for several years. It also commemorates the 5th
Sapphire September Birthstone: Astrological Purpose
Referred to as “Neelam Stone”, astrologers associate this Sapphire Gemstone with the karmic planet Saturn. This planet is considered the most wicked planet in Indian astrology, as it can make or destroy an individuals life. Wearing a Blue Sapphire Stone has the fastest action on the individual and hence caution needs to be exercised while selecting the size, shape, and time of wearing it. It directly impacts the finances of the wearer, who will discover multiple sources of income to harness wealth because of this gemstone.
For unspoken years Sapphire has been worn to protect oneself from any harm or envy or devious plans of the enemy.
Healing Benefits of Sapphire Gemstone
- Weak Saturn planet often caused a chronic illness, sorrow, loss in business. The purest form of Sapphire in dazzling blue is known to overcome these problems.
- It's well-known to heal health problems related to bone-like rheumatoid arthritis and paralysis.
- Ailments related to the eyes can also find respite in this magical stone.
- It eases tension and relaxes the mind that often engages in over-thinking and analyzing.
- Sapphires remove negative thoughts from the mind, and individuals feel rejuvenated with positive vibes with increased concentration.
Sapphire Birthstone Jewelry Collection
We strongly feel every woman should rock sapphire in their lifetime. Its enchanting deep blue color screams every bit of royalty and luxury. It makes a gorgeous choice to set a large sapphire in the center of your engagement ring, as it symbolizes trust, loyalty, and undying love towards your partner. Twinkling Diamonds make the perfect contrast for these Blue Gemstones, and when these two are used together for a neckpiece, the outcome will blow you away.
Thanks to its majestic color, Sapphire Earrings, or a Minimalistic Pendant compliments your office wear and casual dresses effortlessly and since these are hard, they make a perfect pick for everyday use.