10 JEWELRY GIFTS YOUR WOMAN WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO WEAR
Gifting jewelry can sometimes be a tough task, considering the various options available and the fact that everyone has their own preferences. It can be difficult to anticipate what jewelry will be a hit or a miss. Since this is a decision that heavily impacts your pocket, it is a good idea to go ahead and do some research before coming to a final conclusion.
If you’re struggling to buy jewelry for your partner/relative, get ready to get inspired by these unique jewelry gifting ideas.
Jewelry Gifts for Women
Finding Gifts for Women who have everything can seem impossible. It's hard to find something that they'll really love when it seems like everything that they want is already in their jewelry box. Luckily, with the multitude of options available, you’re bound to find a piece that is rare as well as timeless. If you have read every guide and are losing your wits, look no further than this article. These fresh ideas will help you make a decision that your lady is bound to love.
Before we delve into this, here are a few things to keep in mind while picking out jewelry for your loved one.
- Her preferences: Knowing what your partner likes and dislikes is very important. Everyone has a personal style and buying something that aligns with it will surely help you score some brownie points in the gifting department.
- Current jewelry trends: Timeless jewelry is always a good idea but gifting something that is trendy will always be a better option, especially if your lady is chic. Update yourself on the current jewelry trends before picking it out.
- Quality Control: Make sure that the jewelry you buy is certified and passes quality checks. There’s nothing worse than wearing shabby-looking jewelry and having paid a high price for it.
- Budgetary Limits: Making a hole in your pocket is never easy, so decide on a reasonable budget before picking out jewelry for your loved ones. There are various cool options even if you’re operating on a limited budget.
Once you’re done with all the planning, take a look at these suggestions.
1. PERSONALIZED JEWELRY -Gifting someone personalized jewelry is always a good idea, for obvious reasons. It is the perfect gift idea for an event, special occasion, or for absolutely no reason at all.
Personalized pendants go well with formal as well as a casual attire and do not need any specific occasion to be worn.
2. BIRTHSTONE JEWELRY -To take a step further in personalizations, gifting gemstone or more specifically. birthstone jewelry is also a great option. Picking out jewelry pieces such as pendants and rings based on the month your partner or loved one was born can make for a thoughtful gift A lot of birthstones are said to have distinctive properties as well, which is an added bonus.
3. PEARL JEWELRY -
Who doesn’t love the elegant and beautiful pearl? Pearl jewelry is bound to be a hit with your lady as it is a timeless gemstone capable of enhancing every look and making one feel polished and suave. A classic pearl necklace or pearl Drop Earrings are a sure shot way to ensure that your woman will wear the jewelry you gift her.
4. MINIMALISTIC JEWELRY -One more thing that women would want to wear is delicate and minimalistic jewelry. Not being ostentatious in nature, these beautiful and subtle pieces make any look go from casual to chic and are highly versatile. Gemstones set in minimalistic jewelry also look beautiful.
5. SOLITAIRES -Diamonds and solitaires are the perfect examples of sophistication and versatility, to use daily. Diamonds come in all shapes and sizes and there is one for everyone making it one of the more preferred items in jewelry that women love to wear. Be it a square cut or a princess cut or even a marquee, diamonds work like everything. There is a vast variety of cuts and carat and color to choose from.
6. STACKABLE JEWELRY -
If one piece of jewelry is good, multiple stackable pieces are even better. Who doesn’t love smartly paired pieces of jewelry that can be worn assets? Stackable jewelry has multiple options, like gemstone rings, bracelets, layered necklaces, etc. Stackable jewelry gives the best value for the money paid.
7. ARE METALS AND STONES -One thing that can make your gift stand out is how rare it is. The more exclusive a piece is, the more women want to wear it. Jewelry made of rare metals and rare gemstones is an eye-catcher and highly sought after.
8. STATEMENT JEWELRY PIECES -Having one bold piece of jewelry stand out is a style statement many women prefer. Making sure it catches the attention of everyone is the main purpose of statement jewelry. Big bold pieces like statement gemstones make a lasting impression and your significant other is likely to reach for more of these.
9. SILVER JEWELRY -Silver jewelry is dainty, graceful and can be used for a long time without having to worry about it getting worn down. Silver jewelry comes in a wide range from rings to anklets and looks cool and stylish when paired properly.
10. GEMSTONE JEWELRY -With fashion trends constantly changing, keeping one's jewelry box up to date with the colors and themes has become easier with gemstone jewelry. Gemstones come in various colors and cuts making them fashionably wearable pieces.