THE BEST JEWELRY PICKS FOR WOMEN’S DAY
Giving gifts is an arduous task, especially when it comes to picking out jewelry for the special woman in your life. Different people have different tastes and preferences, especially looking at the vast variety of options available these days, that’s why choosing the right piece of jewelry takes careful planning and consideration. After all, the jewelry that you buy for your lady must be just as special and beautiful as her.
Knowing your partner’s choices and preferences plays a huge role in this as most women like to carefully curate their jewelry. It might sound cliché but sticking to classic and timeless pieces is often the best option as they can be worn regularly or on special occasions. If you want to go easy on your pocket yet give your partner something memorable, opting for Gemstone Jewelry is also a lucrative option.
Let’s narrow down the list by taking a look at the different types of Gemstone Jewelry available.
1. PEARL JEWELRY
The classic and eternal pearl. This iridescent gem is as rare as it is beautiful. Found in the troves of nature, it is one of the most valuable jewels today. It symbolizes purity, femininity, and eternal grace. It is an elegant stone that now comes in several different types namely natural or imitation. Jewelry pieces like pearl pendants or pearl drop earrings are an all-time favorite. Luminous pearl studs are also a great gifting option.
2. DIAMOND JEWELRY
They say diamonds are a girl's best friend and rightly so! The natural properties of diamonds are endless as they are rare and found in nature as well. These shiny rocks exhibit class and sophistication and have been favorites for ages. Known to be a marker of status, diamonds are versatile which makes them one of the best gemstones you can give as a gift to your partner. Diamond earrings, pendants, rings, and brooches can be worn on any occasion and make your partner look and feel stunning.
3. GOLD JEWELRY
Gold jewellery is a classic must have option that not only makes for a great investment but will also earn you brownie points with your partner. Gold jewellery teamed up with your partner’s birthstone or favorite gemstone is bound to make her the happiest person. Dainty gold chains and gold pendants are always a safe bet. Knowing what your partner likes is important here as plain gold can be a bit dull. Gold also has various color options like rose gold, white gold, and yellow gold to choose from.
4. GEMSTONE JEWELRY -
Since the early ages, gemstones have played an important part in myths and stories. Some believed that gemstones have special powers or properties that can enhance a human’s life. Easy to maintain and long-lasting, gemstone jewellery is a fantastic gifting option as they are not only beautiful but are all very distinctive and unique in themselves, just like women.
Another perk of gifting gemstone jewellery is that it can be paired with various outfits and can be used multiple times.
Let’s have a look at some precious and semi-precious gemstones in current times,
- Emeralds: Tracing back to Cleopatra’s time, emeralds have been considered extremely valuable coloured gemstones, being mostly used in ancient artifacts or royal jewellery. They have a distinct green color associated with wealth, luck and loyalty. Emerald is mostly seen being set in 14k and 18k gold.
- Ruby: Known as one of the most durable gemstones, the red ruby is a sought after gem. It is a highly valued gemstone symbolizing power and glory and righteousness. This gemstone has been a favorite among Royals all around the world. It is also known as the ‘King of gems’, making it the perfect choice for your Queen.
- Sapphire: Considered the most mystical gem, this blue gem is the second hardest mineral to be found on earth. Kings wore these gemstones around their necks to ward off negativity and bring prosperity during their rule. Mounted on gold or silver, it can be placed in anything ranging from rings to necklaces.
- Garnet: A unique stone found in various colors, garnets are usually worn as birthstones recommended by astrologers. It is known for its healing properties. Having a deep burgundy color, this gemstone is bound to look beautiful on anyone and everyone.
- Lapis lazuli: One of the most widely known gemstones, this royal blue gem is known to bring peace, harmony, compassion and ward off the envy of others. It is predominantly used in bracelets and rings and as beads in necklaces.
There are various other precious and semi-precious gemstones that can be used for gifting namely topz, peridot, moonstone etc. Pieces like bracelets, platinum eternity bands are also some great options to consider.
Take a look at your partner’s jewellery collection and accordingly decide what can be gifted. Keep in mind your partner’s preferences and pick out an exclusive Gift for Her this women’s day. Gemstone Jewelry also makes for a good gift when it comes to family members. You can gift your sister or mother any of the above jewellery pieces and see them light up! Gifting jewellery is a great way to show that you cherish and celebrate your person.