What Are the Benefits of Aquamarine Gemstone?
Natural gemstones have been a part of our lives even before our ancestors came into being. Although accessibility and purchasing power was held by the few in society, everyone was aware of these natural blessings. Gemstones have been used to beautify, accentuate, heal, and manifest all things positively. They offer something that modern medicine cannot, which is a cure for circumstantial events and the attraction of positive energies.
Things you should know about Aquamarine
Out of the many gemstones in the market, the aquamarine gemstone is something of a favourite amongst those looking for something fashionable and with multiple benefits. It is a mesmerizing stone to look at and the colour is so enchanting that the on-looker cannot simply stop looking at it. It is a mineral and is called Beryl. It was extremely important as it is the only source of beryllium but the extraction of the same is extremely expensive. The word aquamarine itself can be broken down into “aqua” and “marina”. It literally means the “colour of the sea”. This rich blue gemstone is a wonder to hold. Let us take a closer look.
The aquamarine birthstone is allotted to the month of March. It has been used for quite a while by people and it represents good health, youthfulness, and hope. Aquamarine stone set in jewellery along with white gold, silver, or even diamonds can look awe-inspiring. The colour of aquamarine has been the source of its association with the ocean or the sea.
Benefits of wearing Aquamarine Stone
Aquamarine has been used to cure ailments for a long time. The powder was used to treat vision or throat ailments. However, here are some of the benefits that might interest you.
- Better communication – The individuals who adorn aquamarine rings are said to gain a lot of confidence and become excellent orators. The person can articulate feelings and thoughts better as well as gain the confidence to say what is actually on their mind. This can promote better relations with the person and also assist in getting rid of stage fright.
- Good fortune – The root of this benefit lies in the fact that sailors and voyagers used to adorn an aquamarine pendant or any other statement jewellery while they used to go on voyages. It acts as the perfect amulet and gets rid of any dangers of travelling. The voyagers used to wear this to avoid overeating and indigestion.
- Boosts mental health – Aquamarine gemstone is said to attract positive energies and eliminate the wearer of any evil or bad thoughts. It balances a person mentally and brings peace which keeps away disorders like depression, anxiety, stress, or fear. The wearer gets rid of any fear holding them back and can take on challenges with more confidence.
- Improves physical health – There is a long list of the physical properties of aquamarine birthstone, that simply cannot be ignored. The stone is said to fight disorders related to the throat and jaw as well. It reduces any ailments related to the neck, ears, eyes, stomach, kidneys, and liver. It is said to help in cancer-related issues, help the body recover from surgery faster and relieve any chronic pain one may be facing.
- Improves hormonal balance - The calming effect of aquamarine is attributed to its ability to regulate hormones. This is especially helpful for the following – thyroid gland, pineal gland, pituitary gland, and so on.
- Boost immunity – Aquamarine rings or any other jewellery is said to boost the immunity of the body. This also leads to reduced allergies and fever which may be effects of a weaker immune system.
- Enhances decision-making – Aquamarine is said to improve the decision-making power of the wearer. That is why it is highly recommended for people who are seeking management positions or who are involved in politics, media, PR, and so on.
- Helps in financial matters – An aquamarine pendant helps in financial matters by allowing one to prosper in financial health. It brings positivity and abundance to finance. It helps business flourish and attracts more inflow of money. It helps you make better decisions for your business.
- Assists in overcoming mental blocks – Struggle with self-worth is what most people face and there is no medicine to improve that. The aquamarine stone helps in realizing one’s true worth and guides one to make the right choices. It clears the mind and gives one a proper vision to make positive and quick responses. It quiets the voice in the wearer’s head that makes you aware of your shortcomings and increases insecurity. Doing so gives you the confidence to choose wisely.
- Promotes emotional well-being – An aquamarine ring can help one through emotional trauma. It lends a sense of harmony and playfulness to the wearer. It can instil peace and joy and bring emotional balance.
These are just some of the benefits of donning aquamarine. Apart from this the brilliant colour itself can make the wearer look great, especially if it is a summer outfit. It looks gorgeous no matter the cut and you can add a touch of this colour to your pendant, ring, earrings, and so on. This dazzling blue stone is the perfect gift for any occasion too. Ideally assigned to the 24th anniversary, this gift can be for a lifetime.
Many people are breaking the conventional laws of buying a diamond engagement ring and going for something more colourful and meaningful to them. An aquamarine engagement ring is a great idea for those who specifically need the benefits of this beautiful stone.